Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures - Half Moon Cay

I do believe Half Moon Cay (pronounced Key) is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place I have EVER been!!! It is a private island in the Bahamas owned by Carnival. Only 35 people live there. The only way in or out is by boat. (We had to take a boat from our ship). I'm convinced there is NO ozone though. The sun was blazing hot which felt fabulous. But I was SO paranoid that the kids were frying like french fries I bathed them in sunblock every hour on the hour and then made them wear their shirts too :-)
Working together for a common cause - The "cause" UNKNOWN :-)

Sadie was very busy saving Ethan and her daddy from the Alligator in the Ocean - Who Knew?

Once she saved them - she became the desired bait!

The kids enjoyed hours of fun on this "water" park and it was a sad moment when the ship's sounding bell called us away :-(
Look at this water - my ONLY wish would have been to stay here longer and skip Nassau ALL TOGETHER.

0 comments: